Post Your Complaint Against Government Officials or Departments You have Problems with.
This site is for posting complaint against a government officials or departments with which you, your friend, or someone you know have a problem. You must be
18 years old to post your complaint.
All the information in this section is required.
Your education (degree) (choose one):
Your age:
Your Gender (choose one):
Name of the department against which you are filling a complaint:
Against whom you have a complaint (position of the official),
e.g., policeman, police officer, tax collector
Describe your experience in 400 words or less. Make sure you check your description. It will be published as is:
characters remaining
Ready to Submit, click